Stonewall Kitchen, a Maine-based specialty food manufacturer, has announced the debut of more than 30 new products. The goods were recently showcased at the Atlanta International Gift + Home Furnishings Market, which took place from July 10 to July 16.
The line-up includes a new scent in the Fine Home Keeping category, ski lodge, as well as a variety of baking mixes, jellies, sauces and more.
The July 2018 product launch includes:
- Tillen Farms: Garlic jalapeño, lemon twist and blue cheese olives
- Salad Dressings: Chipotle ranch and country French dressing
- Baking Mixes: Sea salt caramel brownie, maple vanilla doughnut, chocolate peppermint brownie, holiday bundt cake and chocolate peppermint fudge
- Jellies: Strawberry lemonade and hot pepper cranberry
- Sauces: Gochujang, maple shallot teriyaki and buffalo wing
- Confections: Chocolate peppermint bark
- Fine Home Keeping: New seasonal scent, ski lodge. The full product line includes dish soap, hand lotion, hand soap and soy candle.
- Holiday Gift Collection: Blueberry breakfast, cheese pairing, cocktail party, farmhouse breakfast, grilling, sampler, jam tree, mustard tree, wild Maine blueberry jam box, dessert sauce collection, pepper jelly collection and classic jam collection.
Additionally, Stonewall Kitchen will be debuting new holiday packaging.