As Precious Moments is ramping up its offerings to the gift segment of the industry, the company is also touting its latest license renewals.
According to the industry, the following companies will continue to license goods in the following categories:
- Aurora World, Inc. continues as licensee for plush and soft dolls.
- Card Corporation (CARD.com) renewed rights to market prepaid re-loadable credit and debit cards, and prepaid gift cards.
- Harland Clarke has extended its rights to produce checks and checkbook covers.
- PersonalizationMall.com, LLC will continue to offer designs for shoppers to choose when personalizing and creating a wide range of unique, personalized gifts.
- Retail Centric Marketing renewed its rights to use artwork for coloring/activity books.
- Zazzle, Inc. (Zazzle.com) renewed its license for Print-on-demand applications.
“These licensees have been an integral part of building and maintaining our evergreen brand and we are thrilled to be able to continue partnering with all of them to continue creating exciting new products for Precious Moments fans to enjoy,” said Shehnaz Safiuddin, vp of product and marketing for Precious Moments.