The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York will see more than 500 brands in tabletop and home decor during the NY Now summer 2018 market August 12 to 15.
The Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares section will feature products meant to provide easier ways to prepare food and allow consumers to express their personal style when cooking, dining and entertaining at home. Exhibiting brands will showcase a wide range of products spanning home entertaining, including cookware and bakeware, small kitchen gadgets, gourmet specialty food, barware and wine accessories and more.
This section will feature more than 260 brands. Some of this year’s exhibitors include:
- ANNA by Rablabs: Entertaining, home décor, furniture and lighting products that are made from stone.
- Be Home: Responsibly-produced gifts for the kitchen and entire home with a natural and simple aesthetic.
- Beatriz Ball: Versatile metalware, melamine, glass, ceramics, linens and more designed for casual entertaining.
- Chekari Trading Company: Hand-painted African-inspired ceramics from Zimbabwe.
- Corkcicle: Cutting-edge innovative barware and elegant hydration vessels, that meet all beverageware needs and for all wine enthusiasts.
- Costa Nova: Artisanal dinnerware, high-quality tableware, bakeware, gifts and accessories made of fine stoneware.
- Danico: High-quality serveware, cookware and dinnerware.
- Godinger Silver Art Co: A full assortment of fine tabletop, mixology barware, ceramics, drinkware, dinnerware and flatware made from crystal, glass, metals, woods, marble and geode products sourced from all over the world.
- Hester & Cook: Home, tabletop, gift and paper products produced in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Kiss That Frog: Worldly textiles, tabletop, glassware, serving trays, woodenware and décor.
- Mijal Gleiser Designs: Luxury home décor, tabletop accessories, placemats and coasters from Columbia.
- Nicolette Mayer Collection: New line of luxury tabletop and home décor products including grass cloth placemats, fine linens and napkin rings.
- Ototo Design LTD: Functional kitchenware, cookware and gadgets from Israel with a witty and unexpected twist.
- Picnic Time: Tabletop, wine accessories, cheeseboards and picnic accessories to help people spend quality time making memories with their loved ones.
- Rosanna: Designs for entertaining, tableware and home décor.
- RS Life360: Caffé con Vista collection features bone china and porcelain tabletop products with images of Italian art and panoramic scenery.
- Vista Alegre: Artistically-designed Portuguese dinnerware and accessories made from porcelain and crystal.
“Whether it’s boho, contemporary, colorful, modern, eco-friendly or one-of-a-kind, NY Now enables buyers, shop owners, interior decorators and more to discover the most unique and thoughtful products that set the trends in style,” said Randi Mohr, Emerald Expositions vice president and NY Now director. “Each season, NY Now features a great selection of leading and emerging brands and this summer is no exception. To help buyers source the most in-demand products for their stores, we will have an incredible lineup of experts giving special Trend Talks directly on the market floor to share their insights on the latest home design trends.”