The Accent on Design section of NY Now is set to present the latest in modern design across all product categories, from furnishings and decorative accessories to kitchen gadgets.
Accent on Design is located within the Home Collection, and features more than 150 established and emerging design brands. Some exhibitors that are returning to the market this summer include:
- Droog: A conceptual design company featuring lighting, tabletop and home accessories.
- W&P Design: The Brooklyn-based team boasts expertise in design, manufacturing, culinary arts, publishing and beyond with more than 250 products ranging from kitchen and bar tools to cocktail mixers, cookbooks and more.
- Tom Dixon: A British design brand featuring lighting, furniture and accessory collections.
- SkLO: Partners Karen Gilbert and Paul Pavlak create accessories, vessels, sculptures, lighting and wall pieces made from hand blown Czech glass.
- Design Ireland: A collection of seven Irish designers across categories such as decorative accessories, candles, woven throws and scarves, home furnishings and more.
- Fresh Taiwan: A collection of 10 brands showcasing original and creative capabilities of design talents in Taiwan. Brands will feature ceramics, home décor, personal accessories, jewelry and more.
New brands and original products showcasing for the first time at the market include:
- Lyfe: Metal kitchenware products.
- Kartell US: An Italian design company featuring furniture, furnishings, lighting and home accessories.
- Atelier Swarovski: Objects for the home through collaborations with leading luminaries in design and architecture.
NY Now will be held August 12 to 15.