International Market Centers said that more than 100 new and returning exhibitors will be among the 500-plus temporary gift and home lines showcased in a new layout that updates the Pavilions at Las Vegas Market temporaries showcase, running July 28 to 31.
The Pavilions will feature the five core destinations, Gift, Handmade, Design, Home and Discoveries: The Antique Vintage Marketplace:
- New Gift exhibitors include Allie Studio, Ampere Creations, Buzzee, Carmie’s Kitchen, Cazador-del-Sol, Clarity, D’eco Himal, Five Little Princes Development, Fly Away Style, Foreo, Fujian Fairly Foreign Business Exhibition Co., Hasih, Joy Susan Accessories, Mary Hada, Morning Moon, Ninrio, Novomoskovskaya Posuda, Pomegranate Moon, Pura Vida Bracelets, Ronaldo Jewelry, Rose Textiles— Tendertyme, The Grecian Soap Co., Trimfoot, VitaJuwel, Winterland, and Woodtrick.
- New Handmade resources include Albert L. (Punkt), All Across Africa, America & Beyond, Good Paper, Inspired Peru and KavitaNew.
- New Design exhibitors, in the Lifestyle section, include Artecnica/Sempli, Artnzwordz, Cavallini, Cognitive Surplus, Cose Nuove, I Like Paper by Sissle UG, Made Makers, Scenthane and Tay Ham. In the Home section, it includes Bolster Interiors, Casa Duuya USA, Daylight Dreams Editions, Denali Furniture, Filling Spaces, Keikico, Laura Lee Designs, Little Birdie, Pink Lemonade, Rug and Kilim, and Taylor Linens.
- New Home resources include Canterbury Lane, Crooks Designs, Cuevas Wholesale Group, Fujian Fairly Foreign Business Exhibition Co., India SME Forum, Karma & Luck, Lovinflame, Native Linum, Meissenburg Designs, ORE International, Personal Space MB, Picture King and Welland Industries.
- Notable Discoveries exhibitors include the Age of Industry, Blue Ocean Traders, Brayden & Brooks, Forever Green Art, Ole Collection, Replica Plants + Décor, Sosie Designs Jewelry, and Vintage Addiction.
In addition, for the summer market, the Pavilions will house specialized hand-crafted and artisan-inspired resources with two showcases: Aid to Artisans and Artisanal LA.
“The Pavilions are truly a must-see destination at Las Vegas Market, and the new layout will offer market goers a synergistic one-stop-shopping opportunity for gift, lifestyle, home, handmade and vintage products,” said Jo Ann Miller Marshall, IMC president of trade show leasing. “Las Vegas Market offers retailers and designers an ever-increasing breadth and depth of resources and the Pavilions provide further access to unique and on-trend products to help them differentiate from competitors.”