International Market Centers has set the webinar dates for its First Look program, with the two 30-minute, CEU-accredited sessions to run on July 29 and August 5 in advance of The Summer Las Vegas Market, the company has announced.
The First Look— Summer 2020 Home Furnishings will take place from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on July 29 and First Look— Summer 2020 Gift, Housewares, Textiles, and Tabletop will take place from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on August 5. IMC has posted webinar information and registration at https://www.lasvegasmarket.com/about/webinars.
The webinars will consider five specific themes with featured exhibitor products to support each:
- Traditional-ish. As Millennials approach new life stages, they are refining and redefining their style preferences. First Look tracks the swing to transitional and traditional designs that recall past patterns and forms, yet incorporate modern sensibilities.
- Prints, Charming. Floral trends, especially small-scale and engaging varieties that recall pastoral gardens, cottage living and meadow-like settings, take center stage, with an emphasis on perennials, florals, container gardens and sweet and savory color palettes.
- Screen Time. First Look reboots for 2020 with office solutions, tech-smart media furniture and everyday comforts for the whole family.
- Gathered Together. Holiday celebrations with friends and family take on new significance in 2020 as do gifts including easy-to-ship products, tech gadgets, treats for four-legged relations, gear for sports lovers and solutions for city dwellers.
- Take Care. First Look heads to the kitchen where baking, smart snacking and hydration housewares are a focus area.
IMC will provide free digital flipbooks highlighting the themes and corresponding exhibitor product selections following each webinar at https://www.lasvegasmarket.com/for-attendees/trends/first-look.
“Las Vegas Market is committed to providing relevant and timely trend information whether it be virtually or in person,” stated IMC Dorothy Belshaw, IMC evp, chief marketing and digital officer. “Our five broad themes for summer 2020 will play an integral role in helping our customers plan for recovery both now and in the future.”