IMC_di, the Digital Innovation division of International Market Centers has introduced Juniper, a new brand identity that will cover its full suite of digital tools, including Juniper MKT, its keystone B2B e-commerce marketplace.
For immediate availability, the company has released Juniper Web, an e-commerce website tool, the first of several enhanced digital sales and marketing tools it has scheduled for launch over the next 18 months.
Mary Moore, CEO of the Atlanta-based independent retail housewares store, The Cook’s Warehouse, who also serves as an independent consulting executive for IMC, worked with the imc_di team on the Juniper project, providing insight and consultation on the needs of the independent gourmet housewares industry.
“Juniper, built by and for the industry, is the digital platform that will help independent businesses more than any other,” she said. “From product discovery to ease of purchasing and ease of obtaining correct and up-to-date product information, Juniper will become an invaluable resource for business year-round. From pre-market planning to capturing product information while at market and completing orders afterward, Juniper’s efficiency will give back critical time for us to focus on other aspects of our business.”
In addition, Moore stated that when retailers are not able to attend market, Juniper becomes the digital extension of the physical markets IMC has developed.
“Buyers can discover and transact whenever and wherever they chose,” she said. “I am thrilled to be a part of this incredible project and team and honored to bring the voice of the independent buyer to the table.”
As the rollout of tools continues, IMC asserted, buyers and sellers can look forward to exploring:
- Juniper WEB. The e-commerce website tool launched on August 3, enables wholesale vendors and sales representatives to sell their products online to retailers. Juniper WEB is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that is cost-effective, easy to maintain and integrated with the other products in the Juniper suite, and, as IMC characterized it, the only product built from the ground-up to be inclusive of sales reps and to meet the complex business needs of single-line and multi-line wholesale vendors exhibiting at the company’s markets.
- Juniper MKT. In January 2020, the new B2B e-commerce marketplace will bridge what gaps exist between IMC’s physical and digital markets. Juniper MKT will enable sellers to generate leads, manage customers and sell year ’round, and it allows buyers to shop favorite brands, search and discover new brands and create projects and brand-specific shopping carts. Established on the foundation of IMC_di’s ShopZio, a B2B e-commerce platform with 500-plus brands and more than 35,000 retailers, Juniper MKT will be the only marketplace built by, with and for gift, home and apparel markets.
- Juniper SNQ. A product information management and data syndication tool debuting in the first quarter of 2021, Juniper SNQ evolves from best-in-class features available today in Pharos Product Fastlane and datasynq from RepZio. The Juniper SNQ web application will enable wholesale vendors and sales agencies to manage and share product data across multiple e-commerce platforms.
- Juniper SLS. Also hitting the market in the 2021 first quarter, the mobile sales application software generates orders and manages customer relationships whether at markets or on the road all year long. From a fusion of best-in-class features offered by Pharos Spotlight and RepZio, Juniper SLS will emerge as a robust aid to vendors and sales agencies as they manage customers and appointments, scan product barcodes, build and manage carts by brand, place secure PCI compliant orders and send order updates.
- Juniper CRM. A transactional customer relationship management application, Juniper CRM will launch before the end of 2021 and enable IMC_di vendors to increase sales, deliver proactive customer service and gain a single, 360-degree view of each customer from prospect to transaction.
“Juniper is a seamless extension and expansion of IMC’s industry-leading physical markets,” said IMC_di president Eric Dean. “Together, they provide a central source for all of our customers’ business needs and offer the only truly omnichannel sales opportunity to the gift, home and apparel industries. Over the coming months and throughout 2021, our new Juniper ecosystem will expand to include a suite of new solutions for the industry, while also seamlessly replacing some of the digital tools currently offered by our legacy brands.”