Oprah has unwrapped several housewares picks for the annual Oprah’s Favorite Things gift guide.
Among the 72 selections from the editors of O, The Oprah Magazine, several were housewares and foodie finds, ranging from cutlery and travel mugs to cookware, tableware, spices, olive oil, and vodka. The editors noted that in response to reader requests, several of this year’s picks were from Black-owned or Black-led companies.
The housewares that made this year’s list are:
- Afriyie Platters
- Breville’s The Barista Pro
- Cangshan Thomas Keller Signature Collection Three-Piece TAI Block Set
- Coco and Seed Hydroponic Mason Jar Garden Set Trios
- Corkcicle Insulated Mugs
- Néné Three-Piece Woven Nesting Baskets Set
- Sheila Bridges for Glitterville Studios Melamine Plates
The 2020 Oprah’s Favorite Things list also featured gifts for foodies:
- Carbonadi Vodka
- Chef Kenny’s Ultimate Spice Gift Set
- Cup of Té Luxe Organic Tea Set
- Harlem Chocolate Factory’s Golden Brownstone Chocolate Gift Set
- My Fabulous Food Duo Luxury Sea Salt Gift Set
- Red Bay Motherland Coffee Gift Collection
- Rockin JR Ranch Jams Gift Set
- Trufflin Sriracha and Ranch VIP Set
- Turi and Lina Olive Oil Gift Set
- Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Aged Whiskey
- Winfrey Foods Royal Relish Set of Three
- Zach & Zoë Sweet Bee Farm Honey Gift Bundle
The entire 2020 Oprah’s Favorite Things List can be found here.