The Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards, sponsored by GOURMET INSIDER® magazine, are designed to celebrate exceptional manufacturers in the gourmet products industry exhibiting at Dallas Market Center.
June 2019 Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards categories:
- Best Baked – cookies, cakes, breads, mixes
- Best Beverage – hot or cold
- Best Condiment I – sauces, rubs, seasonings
- Best Condiment II – oils, vinegars, dressings
- Fruit Confit – jams, jellies, preserves, marmalades
- Best Soup/Chili
- Best Chocolate Candy/Dessert
- Best Non-Chocolate Candy/Dessert
- Best Snack – dips, salsas, nuts
- Best Healthy Lifestyle – organic, gluten free, sugar free
Food entries are judged based on taste, originality and packaging. Participation is limited to current Gourmet Market exhibitors or Temporary exhibitors for June Total Home & Gift Market. Participants may enter in up to two categories, and the entry fee is $50 per entry or two for $75. The deadline for entries is May 6, 2019. Click here to enter.