The Dallas Market Center is putting out calls for entries to the Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards. The awards are set to take place at the June 2019 edition of the Dallas Total Home + Gift Market.
The Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards, sponsored by GOURMET INSIDER® magazine, are designed to celebrate exceptional manufacturers in the gourmet products industry exhibiting at Dallas Market Center.
June 2019 Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards categories:
- Best Baked – cookies, cakes, breads, mixes
- Best Beverage – hot or cold
- Best Condiment I – sauces, rubs, seasonings
- Best Condiment II – oils, vinegars, dressings
- Fruit Confit – jams, jellies, preserves, marmalades
- Best Soup/Chili
- Best Chocolate Candy/Dessert
- Best Non-Chocolate Candy/Dessert
- Best Snack – dips, salsas, nuts
- Best Healthy Lifestyle – organic, gluten free, sugar free
Food entries are judged based on taste, originality and packaging. Participation is limited to current Gourmet Market exhibitors or Temporary exhibitors for June Total Home & Gift Market. Participants may enter in up to two categories, and the entry fee is $50 per entry or two for $75. The deadline for entries is May 6, 2019. Click here to enter.