GC Buying Group has announced the members of its 2020 Advisory Board, which is made up of select GC Store Members.
“Throughout the year the GC Team turns to the Advisory Board for trend reports, references for new vendors, and for their individual wisdom on ways to run a successful independent store. Sharing advice and viewpoints with the GC Group has an immeasurable positive influence on our entire GC membership,” said Janis Johnson, president and founder of GC.
Members of the 2020 GC Advisory Board are:
- Mary Moore/Gregg Smith, The Cook’s Warehouse, Atlanta
- Angela Skogen, Cooks on Main, Williston, ND
- Chris Wiedemer, Cooks World, Rochester, NY
- Art and Martha Nading, The Extra Ingredient, Greensboro, NC
- Bob, Rick, Ron Kratchman, Kitchen Kapers, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Doug Huemoeller, Kitchen Window, Minneapolis
- Michael and April Levandowski, LeRoux Kitchen, Vineyard Haven, MA
- Laura and Stephen Havlek, Sign of the Bear, Sonoma, CA
- Dan and Diana Saklad, Whisk NC, Cary, NC
In addition to their annual duties, the Advisory Board assembles with key vendors at The Inspired Home Show purveying greater substance for specific programs to the benefit of group members.