While cooking, baking and bartending at home are still happening more frequently than in recent years, housewares continue to be in-demand. Consumers are realizing what they are missing and what they need to get the job done for both basic and more advanced recipes.
Recently, Food Network personality Valerie Bertinelli, who is the host of “Valerie’s Home Cooking” on the network, shared her top kitchen items for those who have taken to the home cook role.
According to Bertinelli, who shared these products with TODAY, her five favorite housewares are:
- Nespresso Aeroccino 3 Milk Frother
- Rachael Ray 2-Piece Spatula Set
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Pro 8″ Fry Pan
- Saltopia Flavor Infused & Naturally Harvested Salts
- Microplane Premium Classic Series Zester Grater