Dallas Market Center has announced Style Eyes, the new program leveraging the knowledge and taste making skills of social media influencers for their insights and discoveries during Total Home & Gift Market, which is set to take place from June 20 to June 26, 2018.
The Style Eyes will identify must-see and unique products and trends across the marketplace including gifts, home décor, lighting, holiday/floral and fashion. Each day of the show members of the Style Eyes team will offer Instagram posts highlighting their discoveries. Market guests and fans are invited to participate by following individual team members as well as Dallas Market Center on Instagram and by using #DallasStyleEyes.
- Julia Buckingham (@juliabbuckingham), founder and principal of Buckingham Interiors + Design and owner of Modernique boutique in Phoenix, AZ
- Shayla Copas (@shaylacopas), principal designer with Copas Interiors of Little Rock, AR
- Julie Dodson (@dodson_interiors), creative director for Dodson Interiors of Houston, TX
- Dann Foley (@designerdann), principal, Dann Foley Lifestyle from Palm Springs, CA
- Teddie and Courtney Garrigan (@cocoanddash), ARTS Award-winning retailers with Coco & Dash of Dallas, TX
- Shay Geyer (@designershay), owner and designer, IBB Design Fine Furnishings of Frisco, TX
- Toma Clark Haines (@theantiquesdiva), owner of Venice, Italy-based The Antiques Diva touring and sourcing company
- Denise McGaha (@denisemcgaha), principal of Dallas-based Denise McGaha Interiors
- Greg O’Neal (@gregonealphilosophy), chief creative officer and co-founder of CUR8, the innovative marketplace for what’s next in furniture and decor
- Glen Peloso (@glenpeloso), designer and television personality based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- J Schwanke (@ubloom), globally recognized flower expert and CEO of UBloom based in Grand Rapids, MI
- Jenny Tamplin (@jennytamplin), principal with College Station, TX-based Jenny Templin Interiors
Style Eyes were selected based upon their unique perspectives on the business of retail and interior design, their global understanding of trends, their insights into the Dallas marketplace, their curiosity and drive for discovering new products, and their desire to share their experiences with a wider audience.
On June 22 at 4 p.m., members of the Style Eyes team will gather together to share their finds in a lively panel discussion chaired by Adam Glassman, creative director for O, The Oprah Magazine. Adam will serve as moderator for an hour of dishing about trends, treasures, and the talents of companies across the product spectrum.