AmericasMart has lined up a new roster of today’s cultural icons and globally celebrated lifestyle experts to take part in its LIVE programming scheduled to take place during the upcoming International Gift + Home Furnishings market.
The Main Stage in Building 3 will be headlined by lifestyle legend Martha Stewart, business mogul Bethenny Frankel, and multi-hyphenate Trisha Yearwood, who will bring stories and strategies from a trifecta of forces in entertainment, design and business, explained organizers.
In addition, the 2018 Icon Honors will also be part of AmericasMart LIVE programming, where Arianna Huffington, founder of The Huffington Post and founder and CEO of Thrive Global, will give a presentation.
AmericasMart explained that Main Stage seminars will be streamed on AmericasMart’s social media channels as well as throughout the campus as they happen, ensuring that buyers and exhibitors have real-time access to these major influencers and as reference points throughout the year.
Additional events at the Main Stage throughout the market includes the following:
Wednesday, July 11:
- Crystal Vilkaitis, retail social media expert, speaker and founder of Social Edge leading “6 Steps to a Profitable Social Media Strategy.”
- Martha Stewart in conversation with Margot Shaw, editor-in-chief of sponsor Flower Magazine, sharing the most pivotal experiences building her multi-million-dollar lifestyle brand along with gardening wisdom from her new book, “Martha’s Flowers.”
Thursday, July 12:
- TV host and interior designer Jeremiah Brent leads a panel “Eye on the Guy: Ultimate Home Décor & Fashion Trends for the Style Savvy Man” sponsored by The Atlantan.
- Q&A with TV star and business mogul Frankel, who built the Skinnygirl Cocktails empire and led her to be named one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Celebrities by Forbes magazine.
Friday, July 13:
- Lifestyle experts and authors India Hicks and Nathan Turner, share advice on tapping into creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit, moderated by Brittany Chevalier McIntyre of Luxe Interiors + Design and sponsored by the magazine and Caracole.
- Grammy award-winning artist and Food Network star Trisha Yearwood discusses a life of true southern hospitality with Robert Leleux of Southern Style Now, sponsored by IMAX.
- The 2018 Shop the Show influencers share what they see coming next and the inside scoop on how they have created big brands in a lively panel discussion moderated by Dennis Scully, contributing editor of sponsor Business of Home by Editor At Large.
Saturday, July 14:
- Tom Mirabile, SVP of global trend and design for Lifetime Brands shares “Top Trends 2018: Survival and Success in the Retail Renaissance.”
During the duration of the market, the Fiesta Dinnerware Demonstration Kitchen in Building 2, Floor 8, will celebrate the diverse flavors of the south with the Savor the South series presented by Atlanta Magazine. Chefs include Craig Richards of St. Cecilia; Steven Satterfield of Miller Union; Local Three’s Chris Hall; Megan Brent of White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails; Nick Leahy; Ian Winslade of Mission + Market; as well as Gigi Butler of Gigi’s Cupcakes and Dr. Seung Hee Lee, food influencer and cookbook author of “Everyday Korean.”
The International Gift+ Home Furnishings Market is scheduled to take place July 10 to 16.