Specialty food producer, Stonewall Kitchen, has revealed its latest product launches. The company is adding an almond butter category as well as new organic jams.
” A delicious alternative to peanut butter, our almond butters come in three flavors: Traditional Creamy, Honey and Maple Vanilla. They’re great for smoothies, sandwiches and spread on fruit or crackers for protein-packed snacks. We’ve also expanded our highly successful organic line, with two new jams – Classic Fig and Strawberry Maple,” said Janine Somers, director of marketing and direct-to-consumer sales.
In addition, Somers said that the company is also launching vintage-inspired holiday collections packaging. This year’s theme has a retro-inspired look, reminiscent of an early 1950s New England Christmas. Each package features hand-drawn, vintage trucks and classic automobiles with holiday accents of wreaths, decorated trees, holiday gifts and snow. The packaging design is finished in warm watercolor hues, complemented by red and green stripes and silver foiled snowflakes, she said.
The full list of July 2017 Stonewall Kitchen releases also includes:
- Grille Sauces: Creole Mustard and Horseradish Peppercorn
- Salad Dressings: Bacon Caesar and Buttermilk Cracked Peppercorn
- Dessert Toppings: Strawberry Vanilla and Wild Maine Blueberry Vanilla
Drink Mixers: Blueberry Mint
- Condiments: Buffalo Aioli, Craft Ale Mustard and Wild Maine Blueberry Serrano Hot Sauce
- Meal Starters: Pad Thai
- Snacks: Sea Salt Gluten Free Crackers, Simple White Gluten Free Crackers and Sriracha Ranch Snack Mix
- Banana Almond Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Carne Asada Spice Rub
- Cinnamon Infused Maple Syrup
- Garlic Parmesan Dipping Oil
- Wild Maine Blueberry Vanilla Jam
- Seasonal Gingerbread Baking Mix