Dallas Market Center is now accepting entries for the Gourmet Gold Specialty Food Awards. The awards are slated to be held at the Dallas Total Home & Gift Show, which is set to take place at from June 21 to June 28, 2017.
Awards will be presented in 10 categories including a new Best Healthy Lifestyle award, which includes one of the following health benefits: Organic, sustainable, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, or nut free.
June 2017 Gourmet Gold Specialty Foods Awards categories are:
- Best Baked – cookies, cake, breads, mixes
- Best Beverage – hot or cold
- Best Condiment I – sauces, rubs, seasonings
- Best Condiment II – oils, vinegars, dressings
- Fruit Confit – jams, jellies, preserves, marmalades
- Best Soup/Chili
- Best Chocolate Candy/Dessert
- Best Non-Chocolate Candy/Dessert
- Best Snack – dips, salsas, nuts
- Best Healthy Lifestyle
Food entries are judged based on taste, originality and packaging. Participation is limited to current Gourmet Market exhibitors or Temporary exhibitors for June Market. Participants may enter in up to two categories, entry fee is $50 per entry or $75 for two entries. Click here to enter before the deadline of Friday, May 12, 2017.
Judging will take place June 22 and winners will be revealed during an awards ceremony and cocktail reception on June 23, in the World Trade Center Atrium at 6 p.m.